Madalyn is so cute. I should bring James over in his Turkey Day outfit. He has a turkey headband. Oh how much he's going to love that!
Melissa your family is beautiful. Mason looks big in the pictures. I cant wait to meet him. It looks like you have lots of help with that big sister. I hope to see him soon. Maybe we can all meet up at Beths for a play date. Congrats to all of you!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Madalyn is so cute. I should bring James over in his Turkey Day outfit. He has a turkey headband. Oh how much he's going to love that!
Melissa your family is beautiful. Mason looks big in the pictures. I cant wait to meet him. It looks like you have lots of help with that big sister. I hope to see him soon. Maybe we can all meet up at Beths for a play date. Congrats to all of you!
Post a Comment